1.19.2015

you have made me

spending less time with my friends
doesn't get out of the room for four days
rethink about how i dress for the day
listen to your lousy made up stories
wears out all my pride
repeat the same mistake for god know why
swallow your ego
pumped up your pride
rethink my thoughts
so jealous of the vibrates of your phone
sleepless
over caring

worry of your wound
worry of your frown
worry of your questions
worry of the long pause
worry of nothing

giving you the last drop of my tea
giving you the last spoon of meals
giving you the heart i cant afford to give away
giving you the icing of my cupcakes

miss the way you do a double steps to synchronised our steps
miss your bullshit way of talking
miss how you made me laugh

forget the way i think before
forget the bad days
forget him

feels ok towards the things that shouldn't be
feels normal towards the thing that shouldn't be

stop.




No comments: